Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hair!

Hello all! No more sickness, so I thought I'd share a few new Stuffs. I've branched a little again and made a few barrettes. They're cute! One is classy, one is steampunk, and the last one is PacMan. Everyone loves PacMan!


Classy first. It's got a mirror on it, and the polymer clay is black and gold. I really like the Sculpy gold. It's not too flashy, but it has a nice shine to it. And it leaves "fairy dust" on my hands after I use it. :)



Steampunk! I got the cogs a while ago, but never got around to using them on anything, so I figured this would be as fun a use as any. (I think I'm going to wear this with my steampunk outfit I made for Dragon*Con) The wires in it are fake; all clay! 



Waka waka waka. 

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I especially like the Pacman barrette :) "Fairy dust" haha that totally cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete