Monday, June 14, 2010

Dessert, anyone?

Chocolate makes everything better, and these are diet-proof! I haven't been getting out to exercise so much, so I haven't been eating as much chocolate as I feel I need. I'm trying to satisfy my craving for sweets by making them out of Sculpy instead. Truffles were the first ones up! They make cute little dangles.

They've got raspberry filling, and chocolate shavings on top. Again, I debated about the glazing, but my dad pointed out that we should "do research" on truffles first; namely go out and buy a box and see if they're shiny. And then consume them. I concur. So the next ones may be shiny, or not, depending on the results of our findings.

I also baked cake. With whipped cream and strawberries. They still need to have findings put on, but the slices will be earrings, and the cake is the pendant.



No comments:

Post a Comment