Sunday, June 13, 2010

Geekery!

Geekery! I love mushrooms. Therefore, I love marioshrooms! So I made a pair of shroomy studs :) They were pretty easy, but they turned out really cute. I debated forever on whether or not to glaze them, but decided not to. I think they're adorable anyway.

Then I got asked to do Sailor Moon-ish earrings, which was a little hard at first just because I've never watched or read it!  So I started looking things up on google images, and found a cute little wand thing. (Feel free to tell me what it's really called ^_^) And I made studs out of those! Now they have probably the most comments of any single thing I've made.


Along the Mario lines, I did a little cellphone charm shell. 


Lastly on my geekery list so far is Chibi Cthulu! My boyfriend's a huge fan of H.P Lovecraft, and there was an adorable little chibi in Munchkin Cthulu. So it's his surprise this weekend. Shhh! ^_~

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I luv geeky things, mostly b/c I'm a nerd myself :D haha

    ReplyDelete