Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spice!

No sugar, just spice! I love the colors of sunset, so I was playing around with my skinner blends and made a rich yellow/red/purple sunset sheet. But when I made it into Infinity Twists, poof. My gorgeous sunset was now some kind of ornamental pepper! I think it turned out pretty neat anyway.



The funny thing is, I can't eat anything even remotely spicy. Something about pepper, cayenne, or anything else spicy makes my tongue swell up, among other really unpleasant things with my gums. No idea why either! It makes me really wary of Mexican restaurants. I can't avoid them though! There's a place within walking distance of my school and all the other costumers love it. So, whenever we have a costume shop lunch or dinner, it's Chico's. Delicious, but dangerous.

2 comments: