Monday, July 12, 2010

News Flash!

I've been wanting to get some of my jewelry out in a real store as well as online, so I've been looking at places that have my sort of style. Then I rediscovered The Fairy Circle! (fairycircleconsignment.com) They have the most awesome stuff. Lots of name brands, but you can find vintage dresses, really great shoes, bohemian type looks, anything!

I went in yesterday to check out their jewelry section and see if my items would be comparable, and yep! They were right in that price range. The two girls working there let me bring my Stuff in from the car, and ended up letting me consign a whole bunch of it! I wanted to keep a few so I can keep showing it, but my Stuff case now needs repopulation. I'm really excited!

Check out The Fairy Circle if you live in Wilmington, NC!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the consignment!
    Thanks for the comment on the D20 bag. I think the corners held their shape because each triangle was interfaced with some pretty stiff interfacing. I also hand sewed a lot of the corners to make sure there were no gaps, so that may have helped as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And kudos to you for the hand sewing, that's a lot of patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun shop! I'm jealous - there aren't many consignments shops in my area, let alone one with "fairy" in the title!!

    ReplyDelete