Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tasty treats

Once again, I've been overcome with the urge to consume every sweet in sight. And I found the PERFECT place to get them! There's a store in town that is a real Italian pastry shop. Everything made from scratch every day, all of it delectable, and all of it makes you gain ten pounds just by looking at it. Not only were my taste buds inspired to taste it all, but my hands were itching to make some of the treats! So far, I have the fruit tarts, with kiwis, blueberries, strawberries, and some unknown fruit that I should probably find the name for. Also, I have donuts. Because they're cute!




Multicolored sprinkles!




Oh, and cinnamon buns, I forgot about those! I'm pretty proud since I got the translucent clay thin enough to show through without making holes all over the place. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment